Her favorite toy right now is one in her barn or "baaaan". It has a pig, cow, sheep, and chicken that fit in different types of shapes and a roof with shape sorters for letters "A" "B" "C" & "D". She isn't as good with the letters as she is with the animals, but she is learning.
Our life is calming down a bit. I am finishing up my fall classes next week with 2 finals, and then I start a full-time internship at a local hospital. Scott just finished his fall break and is getting back in to the swing of things with school. He is still working hard trying to sell booklovers some old books! :)
We are all trying to get and stay healthy. Our whole house is now on antibiotics! Bella started with a virus of somesort (we think it was the flu) 2 weeks ago. She was coughing her lungs out and had a fever for 1-2 days. Then she developed an ear infection, hince the antibiotics. She still has a runny nose, but is otherwise much better! I developed strep throat last week and as since given it to my grateful spouse. Needless to say, bring on the sanitizers!!
I have a very funny video that I hope to post after this blog. Bella the dancer! It was taken in the middle of her sickness! We call it the "Dancing Swine Flu Baby". (even though we don't really KNOW if she had the swine flu).
For now, here are some recent pics!
Doctor Bella (Bella says Doctuuuur)
We like McDonalds!!
No comments:
Post a Comment