Saturday, May 30, 2009

11 months and counting!

May has flown by for us! It just so happens to be my favorite month of the year. It helps that it includes my birthday - I TURNED 25!! - and our anniversary - #5! I also love that the temperature is warm enough to go walking, play outside, and wear sandals. Then there is the beautiful green trees and flowers... I love it all!

Bella has been growing at her regular speed - FAST! We think she is starting to look more like a toddler and less like a baby. She only cuddles when tired or feeling sick. (she did just get over a battle with an ear infection). She is always on the go - crawling, practicing free standing, walking with assistance, and examining all things (toys or not) that are within reach.

Here is Bella playing on her new carseat. I had a custom cover set made for it so it would look a little more girly. The lady did a good job - found her on ebay. We love the world of ebay, what can we say!!

Bella's good friend Luke let her borrow this car for a while. She loves to "drive" it around by holding onto the back handles while pushing and walking. It is a great way to get her walking without having to hold her hands. She also loves to honk the horn and open/close the seat.


The darn thing toppled on her.. oh well... she just finds a different way to play with it.

I haven't posted any videos in a while.. so here is Bella playing at her music table. Watch for the awesome dance moves! My favorite is the head from side to side. I don't whether she got her skills from Scott or I. I love her free spiritedness!

No comments: