Bella is so funny at bath time. She has several bath toys - ducks, hippos, monkey, whinnie the pooh - but her favorite is Mr. Alligator. From the moment she plops into the tub until the moment she gets out, the alligator is in her hand or mouth. Mostly her mouth.
It is so funny to see a green alligator sticking out of her mouth when I am trying to wash her.
I have this next pic in here for two reasons: 1. She is a cute little eater. 2. She has the cutest New Balance tennis shoes on!
And here is her scrunchy laughing face. It still cracks us up each time.
And happy Derby day from us Kentuckians. I didn't get to bet on a horse this year because I didn't want to wait in line at the drive thru booth. But I like to bet so I can have a horse to cheer for and be disappointed in when they lose. Last year, I had Eight Belles and well that didn't turn out so well. I would have gone for Chocolate Candy or Papa Clem - and therefore, would have lost $5. But I am thinking a few people made a buck or two off the 50-1 horse Mine that Bird.
No comments:
Post a Comment