Now this video is just SOOOOO funny to watch. Scott and I can watch this over and over again. Bella just is laughing away. Unfortunately, it is sideways so you may have to turn your head to watch it.
Oh and don't you just love the onesee she has on :) - I'd rather be naked!
An update on our lives... I have just finished my one class that I was taking this semester. Now I am trying to figure out why I can't get anything done around the house. I think I become more lazy when I have less to do. One thing I am enjoying is going to the gym. I have been trying to partake in spinning class and a new class called boot camp. It kicked my butt!
Scott is staying quite buzy with his antique book business and seminary classes. Right now he is in the midst of memorizing 40 scripture verses for a test he has tomorrow. He also has tons to read and a paper to write.
For entertainment, we have found an online game that we are enjoying playing. It is at http://games.asobrain.com/ We can play against each other and have even played Matt & Jill in a few games. If anyone wants to join us - we play the xplorers game which is exactly like the board game Settlers of Catan. Fun times!
We love you guys!
1 comment:
So precious! You are really fun parents!
Post a Comment