Friday we packed up our Saturn Vue again, filled up our tank, & set the cruise control to 78 mph - and hit Interstate 64 - headed to Missouri. We are becoming very familiar with the concrete/asphalt interstates. Bella, however, is getting not so fond of her dreaded carseat. She did good though. She cried when tired but having trouble falling asleep. Or.. when she was just bored. The older she gets, the more entertaining we have to do.
Friday night we got to see Mike, Amy, Carter, my grandparents, & my parents. My mom made chili and it was sure yummy!
My brother, Mike, had a Candy Factory booth at the Hartsburg Pumpkin Fest, so we packed my parents, carter, amy, scott, bella and I into the Tahoe & made our way to the pumpkin fest! There were TONS of kids there, amazing! My brother was enjoy selling lots of chocolate covered frozen bananas, chocolate strawberries, & everyone's new favorite - chocolate covered bacon! Bella got to enjoy wearing her new hat! (actually it is a hat I wore when i was a baby)
Look at us playing in the pumpkins... (okay so maybe bella is sleeping.. but Carter was having fun!)
Saturday afternoon, Scott, Bella, & I went to Sedalia to celebrate Great- Grandma & Great-Grandpa Schilb's 80th Bday. It was a very meaningful celebration and we were glad to have been a part of it. My favorite part was a slideshow of pictures showing their whole lives. It reminds me of how quickly life flys! Also.. I was excited because when we filled up our tank in Sedalia - $2.66 a gallon!! - it is coming down!! (hopefully to stay!)
Sunday, I put on Bella's new dress & we went to church with my family. I always love getting to visit my home church in Columbia. Many memories!
After a short lunch Scott & I hit the road again! And 7 hours later.. we were home!
No comments:
Post a Comment